Welcome to Computer Medic On Call, the best computer repair & IT Support Boca Raton has to offer! We’ve been helping homes and small or medium businesses set up and repair their computers since 2005. No problem is too difficult for our team of dedicated computer professionals to handle. Currently, we provide every service from computer upgrades, OS troubleshooting, and data transfer to IT setup consultation and network services.
Reliable Data Recovery in Boca Raton, FL.
Our In Lab Class10 ISO4 cleanroom environment provides superior air - particle contaminant elimination in the data recovery industry allowing just 10 particles per cubic foot.
Computer Repair Services
Computer help is just a phone call away. We provide tech support, PC repair, and Mac repair to home users all over Broward and West Palm Beach. You can drop off at our convenient storefront for computer repair in Boca Raton, or we can come to your home (or office) to provide tech support on premises. Our home computer repair and tech support services help people remove viruses, get online, back up data, organize mobile devices, repair computer hardware, sync email, calendars, and contacts, upgrade computers, and more.
We can help you with computer repair in Broward and West Palm Beach area in two convenient ways:
- Drop Off for Computer Repair in Boca Raton
- Request an In-Home or In-Office computer support appointment
Rigid deadlines, intricate deployments and hovering end-user demands; these are the times when you require services for IT support in Boca Raton, Broward and Palm Beach. There are times or projects that require expert guidance. Computer Medic on Call provides all such IT services.
To ensure proper home IT support and business IT support, we use the following strategies ensuring end-to-end services:
- Service desk: In order to determine the root cause of the issue and provide a viable solution; Tier1, Tier 2 and continuous service level management methods are offered in line.
- Desktop support: On-site service model committed to asset management execution, request fulfillment, depot support, and IMAC and incident resolution.
- Multidiscipline support: In order to enable increased self service and best practice based automation, we integrate service desk and desktop support services into one operational service.
- Hardware depot: Asset and software exploitation, asset and inventory management, hardware and software provisioning and hardware refreshes for IT.
- Lifecycle services: Leveraging proficiency from our IT service departments, we offer support at every stage from appraisals and accomplishments to incorporations and augmentations